Mike and Sara, New Jersey Wedding

4/26/12
























I am so excited to share these pictures. Mike and Sara are two of the closest people to me, and I don't think this day could have been any more special. Dear friend Alice Gao took these photos (aren't they amazing?) and if I had to choose... the last one is my absolute favorite. I don't know exactly what it is about it, but it just seems so candid and sweet.

This church couldn't have been more breath taking. Sara looked stunning and her gown and veil went perfectly with the feel of the day. And I must say, the grey tuxes were perfection. 

I was so happy to be apart of their day, and look forward to many more happy days with them in my life. 

xoxo

1 comment:

Sara said...

AWWWW SO sweet!! So happy to make it onto your blog!!!
<3 Sara

Post a Comment