Something Blue...

8/16/10

Tiffany Blue to be exact. Over the weekend I just so happened to "stop in" to Tiffany. The store was pretty quiet, especially over in the Engagement Ring section. I couldn't help but wonder how many people actually buy their fiances Tiffany Engagement Rings. Even though I feel as though every girl would just die if they opened up that perfect little box to find themselves an engagement ring, I wonder how many actually have!

While I was in there, I noticed that even though all of the rings were beautiful (and I would never complain if I was given any last one of them!), I actually didn't look at any of them and say "that's it". One thing led to another, and the next thing you know, I'm searching for engagement rings. By myself. No big deal. =)

I ended up coming across one I loved, and it just so happens to be Ivanka Trumps Engagement Ring. Again, no big deal.


Just how perfect is that 5.22 carat cushion cut ring!? I love everything about it. I always was a fan of the Princess Cut, but recently found myself enjoying the Round Cut rings even more! I feel like the cushion is the perfect balance.
What would you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment