Dessert Trucks!

7/27/10

Ok, so I have to admit- this post started as "Food Trucks". But as I kept on looking and looking I realized that all the ones I was loving and adding to the post were.. Dessert Trucks. Guess that shows ya something! =) But I mean c'mon, how great are these things?! We don't see too many of them here in NJ, but they are everywhere in NYC! If you are looking for a way to create an event to remember, bring one of these to your party!



Not only do they have Menu's coordinating with the seasons, but they have nearly 50 different cupcake year round!! They have several store and truck locations, making it super convenient (for you NYC folks) to access. Make sure to stop by!

This truck has just about anything you could want! AND- it contains all natural ingredients. Which also means that you can eat anything you want and not feel like a whale (or at least that is what I tell myself!). Their menu consists of yummy Drinks, savory Croissants and Quiches, Muffins, Cupcakes, Cookies, and more. YUM!
Big Gay Ice Cream Truck
Who doesn't LOVE ice cream in the summer time? (don't get me wrong, I love it in the fall, winter and spring as well) I have totally fallen in love with the Big Gay Ice Cream Truck... and their Bea Arthur and Salty Pimp Cones. Enough said. Go check it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment