Venue of the Week: 620 Loft and Garden, NYC

11/22/10

From the second I laid eyes on this venue, I was in love. 620 Loft and Garden is located at Top of the Rock in Rockefeller Center. The view is amazing and it is the perfect place for an intimate reception or party venue. It can host 120 for a seated meal 365 days a year.

During the holiday season, it overlooks the Rockefeller Center Ice Skating Rink and the world famous Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree. If this doesn't scream perfect setting for a holiday celebration- I don't know what does!








 
{photos via Top of the Rock}



1 comment:

benilhalk said...

Pleased to know about this venue. I am arranging my nephew’s wedding and looking for exemplary wedding venues. Searched online and came across few lovely venues. Looking forward to book best venue in time.

Post a Comment