Way Up Top!!

9/7/10

Last night we decided to go to the city on a whim. Our mission was to go to the top of the Empire State Building, and it was beautiful. If we had gotten in a little earlier to see the sunset it would have been gorgeous- but to see the night sky was still beautiful (windy, but beautiful).



I was stopped before we got to the top to buy headphones that would tell me where I was and what I was looking at. I laughed and thought "I'll know what I'm looking at". Wrong. All wrong. When I got all the way up there I had no stinkin clue. Lesson learned!


This I knew. This is a picture looking down at Times Square.


And the Chrysler Building. I had taken about 90 shots of the Chrysler Building because it was one of the only things I recognized. Next time, I'm getting the head phones!

No comments:

Post a Comment